FIS Students scores extraordinary results for International Cambridge A-Level
In 2018, the international Cambridge A-Level test results were published in November. In combination with the June test results, nearly 50 students participated and completed at least 3 exams at AS&A-Level;
- Nearly half of them have achieved good grades above the BBC (this score makes them eligible for some of the top 50 universities in the world)
- For example, the McGill University of Canada, ranked 33th in 2019QS Ranking
- Refer to the school’s official website for entry requirements: https://www.mcgill.ca/applying/requirements/minima/al
- University of Melbourne Ranked 39th in 2019QS ranking
- Refer to the school’s official website for entry requirements: https://study.unimelb.edu.au/how-to-apply/undergraduate-study/international-applications/entry-requirements
- The University of Queensland ranked 48th in 2019QS ranking
- Refer to the school’s official website for entry requirements: http://www.uq.edu.au/study/docs/international/IntUG-admission.pdf
- Ten students have achieved extremely good grades above AAA (these grades are eligible for some majors in world-famous universities such as Cambridge and Oxford)
- Refer to the official website of Cambridge University for details: http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/applying/entrance-requirements/course-requirements
- Refer to the official website of Oxford University for details: https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/international-students/international-qualifications?wssl=1)
- Among them are Li Mengzhe, Shen Xuanqi, Lu Jiawen, He Heshui, Shi Xiaoting, Wang Yechen and another 6 students who achieved 3 A* (A* is the highest level for international Cambridge A-level), and Li Kezhen has obtained 4 A*!
(The picture shows Li Mengzhe)
(The picture shows Shen Xuanzhen)
(The picture shows Lu Jiawen)
(The picture shows He HeShui)
(The picture shows Shi Xiaoting)
(The picture shows Wang Yechen)
(The picture shows Li Kezhen)
Compared to 2017, the scores of FIS A-level Students have improved in 2018. In 2018, students have received conditional and unconditional offers from 33 of the top 50 universities in the world.
At the beginning of this year, FIS also achieved 4 year Edutrust Certification which proves that FIS is a high standard school with strict academic and educational management quality.
In FIS, excellence is a habit. Always remember our school motto, RISE ABOVE THE ORDINARY!